ASOCIACION CELIACA ARAGONESA
– Execution of the contract.
– Legitimate interest.
– Communicate electronically with partners and stakeholders.
– Respond to queries, requests for information. Attention to the associate/interested party.
– Report graphically on events and activities.
Your data may be communicated to FACE (Federation of Celiac Associations of Spain) for statistical purposes.
The data will be kept for the periods provided for in current legislation in accordance with the provisions of this Policy.
You can access the information on the exercise of the rights provided by the regulations on data protection at the end of this Policy.
The personal data collected on our website is processed in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data.
Likewise, we guarantee that personal data is processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner, and is collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, keeping it limited to said purposes and updated if necessary. The identification of the interested parties will not be allowed for longer than necessary and their security will be guaranteed through the appropriate technical and organizational measures.
Who is responsible for your data?
ASOCIACION CELIACA ARAGONESA
Mailing Address: C/ José Luis Albareda, 6, Esc.1. Pl.1. Of.6
For what purpose are we going to treat your data and what legitimizes us to do so?
We will treat your data with the following purposes:
- Communicate electronically with associates and interested parties. We communicate by electronic means with our partners and those who have expressly requested the sending of information, based on our legitimate interest in offering them products and services similar to those that initially contracted us and informing them of our activities and events (Art. 21 LSSICE). . They can object at the time of data collection, in each of the communications and through the mechanism provided in the section “¿What are your rights and how can you revoke your consent?”.
- Respond to queries, requests for information. Attention to the associate/interested party. When a member or interested party asks us for information about our services, activities, etc. We will process your data to identify you, contact you and provide you with the requested information. This treatment will be based on the consent of the interested party in the contractual relationship that binds us.
- Report graphically on events and activities. The images published on our website and social networks are used to publicize and document the events and activities carried out by ACA. Depending on the context, we will have obtained the consent of the interested parties verbally or in writing, from their legal guardians, or we will publish them, minimizing as much as possible the processing of personal data based on our legitimate interest in publicizing and documenting our events and activities. They can oppose the treatment at the time of data collection or later through the mechanism provided in the section “¿What are your rights and how can you revoke your consent?”.
Who can be recipients of the data?
Your data will be communicated to FACE (Federation of Associations of Celiacs of Spain), for statistical purposes and when you have requested registration in the mobile application (FACE MÓVIL), managed and developed by the entity in order that it can be carried carry out the confidential sending of the username and password and that the statistical purpose of the entity is carried out.
No international data transfers will occur.
How long can we keep the data?
Your data may be kept for a period of 10 years in accordance with what is required by current legislation. Once this period has elapsed, it will be destroyed and a blocked copy may remain in cases in which they may be required by an authority.
What are your rights and how can you revoke your consent?
You will be able to:
- Obtain more information about the treatment of your data.
- Withdraw your consent when you have given it for a certain treatment
- Stop receiving communications from us electronically.
- Exercise your rights to:
- Access, or knowing what personal data we process about you;
- Rectification, or correct incorrect or inaccurate personal data;
- Deletion, or to delete the personal data we have about you that we are not legally obliged to keep;
- Opposition, or that we stop processing your personal data for a specific purpose;
- Limitation, or to restrict the treatment we carry out;
- Portability, or to provide you with the personal data in our possession;
You can obtain more information and exercise the rights granted by the data protection regulations on personal data by presenting a copy of an identification document (Only for the exercise of Rights) at: ASOCIACION CELIACA ARAGONESA – C/ José Luis Albareda, 6, Esc.1. Pl.1. Of.6 50004. Saragossa. – email@example.com
You can find more information about your rights or file a claim with the competent control authority at the Spanish Data Protection Agency. http://www.agpd.es – C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid (901 100 099 – 912 663 517).